5 Natural Bad Breath Cures for Those with Tonsil Stones
Are you looking for natural bad breath cures? You do not have to spend hundreds of dollars just to get rid of bad breath because of tonsil stones. You can follow right away the list of natural bad breath cures after reading this brief article.
Bad Breath in Relation with Tonsil Stones: At a Glance
One of the symptoms of tonsil stones is halitosis or exceedingly bad breath. It is usually accompanied with tonsil infection. Based on one of the recent researches, the presence of chronic tonsillitis would need the use of a special test in order to confirm if volatile sulphur compounds are present in the patients’ breath. These compounds are with a foul-smell that confirms the existence of bad breath. Another result of the study shows that 75% of the participants had high levels of concentration and are also suffering from tonsil stones.
Natural Bad Breath Cures
Tonsil stones will lead to bad breath. It cannot be cured through simply using breath mints or mouth spray. You need to address this health condition in order to stop suffering from bad breath. The list below includes cheap and simple treatments that will cure both your bad breath and tonsil stones.
1. One of the first things that you must do is to choose a healthy diet. Keep in mind that nutrition is one of the factors that can help you get rid both of tonsil stones and bad breath. Prefer to eat well-balanced daily meals. This will ensure that your body will take all the needed vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to prevent this health condition.
2. Munch on crunchy and raw foods like carrots, cucumbers and celery in order to dislodge the tonsil stones. The strong strands and the fiber of the crunchy raw vegetables will act as toothbrushes. It will brush away the stones that are hiding.
3. Consume yogurt packed with probiotics. Tonsil stones contain bacteria that produce sulphur that is why it will produce a foul smell. A probiotic yogurt is rich with “good bacteria” that can get rid of “bad bacteria” that cause odor. Plus, a probiotic yogurt can help your digestive system function well. Prefer to eat sugar-free probiotic yogurt because sugar can promote the development of tonsil stones.
4. Lessen your consumption of dairy products. It is one of the major causes of tonsil stones. These food items promote the build-up of calcium and mucous which are both contributors to the development of tonsil stones.
5. Gargle with vinegar to dissolve your tonsil stones. Vinegar can also dissolve calcium which is the building block of the odor producing tonsil stones. Prepare a mixture of one fourth cup of water and one tablespoon of vinegar. Gargle this mixture at least once a day in order to prevent re-forming and to totally dissolve stones. Make it a habit to use this mixture everyday. It will not only cure your bad breath and tonsil stones but it can help you avoid suffering from flu and colds. Vinegar is capable of killing germs that can lead to viruses before they will set in your body.